Norwich Free Academy is located at 305 Broadway in . Norwich, Connecticut
There are three access points to main campus
- The North Entrance on Broadway
- The South (Main) Entrance on Crescent Street
- The East Entrance on Joseph Perkins Road
All are open before and after school; only the South (Main) Entrance on Crescent Street is open during school hours (7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.).
Enter campus during school hours through the South (Main) Entrance on Crescent Street.
Stop at the Visitor Check-In Station; if you have an appointment, you will be expected, checked in immediately, and directed to adjacent visitor parking. Unexpected visitors or those without an appointment will be accommodated in visitor parking and escorted to the Campus Welcome Center in nearby Slater where visitor credentials and arrangements for a campus visit will be quickly made.
Refer to NFA’s Campus Map for specific building locations.
Alumni Visiting Campus During School Hours
- Enter the South (Main) Entrance on Crescent Street to be greeted at the Check-In Station. A pleasant cross campus walk leads to Levanto Alumni House.
- Enter at the North Entrance on Broadway adjacent to Levanto House. Though not open for general entry during school hours, the North Entrance will be open to alumni; a campus safety officer at that entrance will offer assistance and indicate reserved nearby visitor parking for Alumni House visitors.
Slater Museum Visitors
Enter through the South (Main Entrance) on Crescent Street. Stop at the Visitor Check In-Station to be directed to visitor parking.
For more information about hours of operation and the museum’s collections, visit Slater Memorial Museum.
Enter the South (Main) Entrance on Crescent Street to be greeted at the Check-In Station. There, a campus safety officer will assist.
Contact the Director of Communications & Public Affairs prior to arrival by calling 860-425-5504 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.