Skip To Main Content

Request Transcripts

The Office of the Registrar processes all transcript requests. To obtain a copy of your official transcript, please fill out the Transcript Request below. Current students may request transcripts through their school counselor.

Transcripts are processed by the end of the week in which the request is received. For questions about a transcript, contact Registrar Jennifer Jarrett.


Transcript request form


Norwich Free Academy policy, pursuant to regulations contained in Federal Statute 93-80, prevents the issuance of your school records without your consent, or if you are under 18, without the consent of your parent or legal guardian.

First Name
Last Name
Phone numberrequired
Date of birthrequired
Must contain a date in M/D/YYYY format
Full name while attending Norwich Free Academyrequired
Student ID number
Year of graduation
What type of Transcript are you looking for?requiredPlease select one of the following options
Please select one of the following options
Your personal email addressrequired
Email address where your unofficial, digital copy, of your high school transcript, will be sent.
Name of individual or institution where the transcript will be mailedrequired
eg: University of Connecticut, CT DMV
Address of the individual or institution required
Physical address where your official, printed copy, of your high school transcript, will be sent.

My digital signature authorizes Norwich Free Academy to release an official copy of my school records, during my time at NFA, to the individual and/or institution I have indicated in this form.

*If under age 18, signature of parent or legal guardian.