Upper Prom Tickets
Upper Prom is Saturday, April 6. Purchase tickets from Mrs. Howe in Student Affairs this week. No tickets will be sold the day of the Prom.
Cat Shack Sale
All sweatpants and joggers are now on sale for $10 each.
Sam and Randy Deglin Art & Noise Scholarship
A new $1,000 scholarship is available. Submit an original creative work - written word, a performance of a dramatic or musical piece, or works of visual art. This can be something you have already created. For more information and application instructions, click HERE. Submission deadline: Fri., April 5.
Mountain Biking Club
First Mountain Bike Club group ride - 10 a.m. - 12 p.m., Sat., April 6. Meet at Mohegan Park in the parking lot across from the beach.
NFA Prize Exams
Win prizes, recognition, awards, and honor. Compete in many different areas of academic and school life. Through April 26, NFA Prize Exams take place in the various areas and on the dates and times listed on this schedule. Learn more information about each opportunity from your subject area teachers.
Free Dinner is available from 4 - 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, in the Back Cafeteria for all NFA students age 18 and younger. See the menu for March HERE.
- Reading Buddy volunteers needed during C1 on Mondays and E1 on Thursdays. Volunteers go to the elementary school and read and mentor students in K thru 4 grade. Sign up with Mrs. Savage in 7101.
- Runners needed during study halls - all channels. Students still will have time to study and get work done while performing a community service on campus. See Mrs. Savage in room 7101 for more information.
- 2019/2020 Student Coordinators - a leadership position on campus that helps coordinate, plan and develop many community projects and activities. See Mrs. Savage in room 7101 for more information or to apply before April 30.
- 6th annual suicide prevention walk, 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m., Sat., April 27. See Mrs. Savage to sign up.
Career Resource Center
For more information on these events and opportunities contact Mrs. Lauzier in the CRC (1102) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scholarship Opportunities:
- Saint Anthony's Chapel Scholarship: Scholarship varies (April 8 deadline)
- Chelsea Groton Bank Scholarship: $500 scholarship (April 15 deadline)
- Eva Virginia Smith Scholarship: Scholarship varies (April 23rd deadline)
- Quinlan Family Award: Scholarship varies (April 23rd deadline)
- Faith Trumbull Chapter DAR Scholarship: $500 scholarship (April 30 deadline)
- Peter Gallan Post 104 Scholarship: 2, $1000 scholarships (May 1 deadline)
- Norwich Rotary Scholarships: $1000 and $500 scholarships (May 1 deadline)
- Canterbury Lion's Club (Canterbury residents only): $1000 scholarship (May 17th deadline)
- Norwich Youth and Family Services Summer Youth Employment Program - work 15 to 25 hours per week for six weeks during the summer. Students must meet mandated eligibility requirements based on income.
FOR SENIORS ONLY- FREE Dining in the Brickview
Check in with Ms. Martin in the Bradlaw House Office on Tuesdays and Thursdays before 10 a.m.
You can not sign up other students, and you can not make a reservation for a future date.
Questions? Email Mrs. Farinha at email@example.com.
Thu., April 4
- French Club: 2:20 p.m. - Room 7123.
- Young Voters Society: 2:20 p.m. - Room 2113.
Athletics: To view the athletics schedule visit nfawildcats.org
Senior Dedication Choral Concert: 7 p.m., Thu., April 4 - Slater Auditorium.
12th-Grade Honors Program "The Transition to College: Mental and Financial Health": F Channel, Fri., April 5 - Ensemble Room.