Welcome Home! Alumni, families, and community members are invited to come together to celebrate the past, present and the future of NFA! Join us for a week of family, friends, fun, food and more as we cheer the Wildcats to victory!
Please view the 2017 Homecoming Week schedule below. We will continue to update information, so be sure to check back.
10 a.m. - Tailgating Returns to the Shattuck Field (weather permitting)
- Alcohol free family event ~ Bring your grills, tents, tables & chairs!
- DJ Cee from Undefeated Entertainment
- Slater Museum – Free Admission (10 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
11 a.m. - March to Victory Student Athlete Parade – Shattuck Field
11:30 a.m – 12:30 p.m.
- Sideline Snacks – Shattuck Field
- Campus Tours from Latham Entrance leaving every 15 minutes
1 p.m. -Game Time – vs. Stonington Bears
- Admission: $5.00 adults - $3.00 students/senior citizens - Under 12 FREE
TAILGATING CONTESTS - WIN A PRIZE AND BRAGGING RIGHTS
- Best Fall Themed Tailgating Area and/or Pumpkin Somethin’ Food Challenge
- Bring your food item to Alumni Tent for judging no later than 12 p.m.
- Alumni Merchandise Sale – Face Painting - Rock Painting - Corn Hole - Photo Station
- Community Food Drive - bring your food donation to the Alumni Tent
NO parking passes needed. Parking on the Shattuck Field is on a first come, first served basis.
Registration for Homecoming IS NOT required
Contact Alumni House at 860-425-5542 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.