Junior Allyson Lewis won the girls high jump at Saturday’s CIAC State Open Championships.
Free Dinner is available from 4 - 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, in the Back Cafeteria for all NFA students age 18 and younger. The dinner complies with Connecticut State meal requirements. See the menus below.
Students sign in to participate and eat dinner in the cafeteria. No grab-and-go or takeout.
For more information, contact Director of Student Affairs Mr. Iovino in Tirrell or email him firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Free Grab-and-Go Snack is available to all NFA Students from 2:10 - 2:30 p.m. each day in the cafeteria.
- A Letter To Parents - Weds., Feb. 21, 2018
- Mental Health Awareness Activities.pdf
- Parent/Teacher Conferences - Main Campus.pdf
- Parent/Teacher Conferences - Sachem Campus.pdf
- Attendance Letter.pdf
- Parents Night - Main Campus.pdf
- Parents Night - Sachem Campus.pdf
- 2017-18 Summer Mailing.pdf
- 2017-18 Senior Parking Information.pdf
- Chartwells Food Service - Back To School.pdf
Class Rings, Operation Fairy Tale, Military Info Session, and more.
Senior Class Apparel Order Deadline, Dog Toy Drive, Yearbook Sale, and more.
In light of the recent school violence in Florida and escalating events of mass violence nationwide in both schools and public venues, NFA shares with you a deep concern for school safety.
Poet Laureate, Class Rings, Military Info Sessions, and more.