PSAT Day testing info, grades and attendance, CRC news, and more!
Faculty & Staff are encouraged to nominate students with amazing spirit throughout the week. Send your nominations to email@example.com.
Mon., Oct. 21 - Favorite Celebrity Day
Dress as your favorite music, social media, or movie star!
Tues., Oct. 22 - Color Wars
- Class of 2023 - Green
- Class of 2022 - Blue
- Class of 2021 - White
- Class of 2020 - Black
- Faculty & Staff dress according to their building's class
Wed., Oct 23 - Tacky Tourist Day
Red & White leis will be given out in the cafeteria during lunch.
Thurs., Oct. 24 - Throwback Thursday "Decades"
Fri., Oct. 25 - NFA Day
Wear your school colors and promote your class, an activity, or sport. Photo booth in the Atrium.
Sat., Oct. 26 - 1 p.m. - Football vs. Fairfield Prep. Wildcats vs. Fairfield Prep. Admission $5 adults, $3 students and senior citizens, under 12 FREE.
Homecoming Dance Ticket Sales
Thurs., Oct. 3 - Seniors, Uppers & Lowers
Fri., Oct. 4 - Fri., Oct. 11 - Whole School
- Tickets are $10 - No Waiting Lists.
- Available before school and during lunch outside Student Affairs.
- Students must have all debts cleared and Seniors must obtain and get approved an out-of-school guest form from Mrs. Howe if they wish to bring outside guests. Please make sure all out-of-school guests have their ID with them (school ID, driver's license).
Homecoming Dance - 7-10 p.m., Saturday, October 26, 2019, Alumni Hall
- Bring your ticket and school ID to check in to the dance.
- Dress is semi-formal. Shirt and tie required; NO jeans, sneakers, flip flops, or hats.
- Tickets are non-transferable - you MAY NOT give your ticket to someone else to attend.
- NO ADMITTANCE to the dance after 8:30 p.m.
Free Dinner is available from 4 - 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, in the Back Cafeteria for all NFA students age 18 and younger. The dinner complies with Connecticut State meal requirements. See the menus below. The free dinner program will begin on Mon., Sep. 9, 2019.
Students sign in to participate and eat dinner in the cafeteria. No grab-and-go or takeout.
For more information, contact Director of Student Affairs Mr. Iovino in Tirrell or email him firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Free Grab-and-Go Snack is available to all NFA Students from 2:10 - 2:30 p.m. each day in the Atrium and the cafeteria.
PSAT Day, CRC news, Homecoming & Spirit Week info, and more!
PSAT Day info (all grades), SAB At-Large positions, Homecoming Dance tickets, Spirit Week info, and more!
CRC news, Homecoming tickets, Spirit Week info, upcoming meetings, and more!
Club & Activity Fair schedule, SAB At-Large positions, Spirit Week info, and more!