Playshop Presents Spring Musical: Urinetown
Tickets for the 2019 Spring Musical "Urinetown" will be sold during lunch in the back cafeteria until Fri., April 26. Tickets are $5 for students, children under 12 & senior citizens and $10 for adults.
There will be three performances - 7 p.m. Thu., April 25, Fri., April 26, and Sat., April 27 in Slater Auditorium.
Questions, please e-mail Mr. Trostler at email@example.com.
All seniors MUST complete the Senior Survey in Naviance by April 26. The survey is required to be considered for NFA scholarships and for NFA to send your final transcript. To access the survey please log into your MyNFA>Student Portal Dashboard and click the Naviance icon. The survey can be found under Important To-Dos and Tasks and/or What's New.
Cat Shack Sale
All sweatpants and joggers are now on sale for $10 each.
NFA Prize Exams
Win prizes, recognition, awards, and honor. Compete in many different areas of academic and school life. Through April 26, NFA Prize Exams take place in the various areas and on the dates and times listed on this schedule. Learn more information about each opportunity from your subject area teachers.
Any students interested in traveling to Europe in July 2020 with People to People please see Ms. Serra in Room 8105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Early pricing available through May 31.
Free Dinner is available from 4 - 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, in the Back Cafeteria for all NFA students age 18 and younger. See the menu for March HERE.
- Reading Buddy volunteers needed during C1 on Mondays and E1 on Thursdays. Volunteers go to the elementary school and read and mentor students in K thru 4 grade. Sign up with Mrs. Savage in 7101.
- Runners needed during study halls - all channels. Students still will have time to study and get work done while performing a community service on campus. See Mrs. Savage in room 7101 for more information.
- 2019/2020 Student Coordinators - a leadership position on campus that helps coordinate, plan and develop many community projects and activities. See Mrs. Savage in room 7101 for more information or to apply before April 30.
- 6th annual suicide prevention walk, 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m., Sat., April 27. See Mrs. Savage to sign up.
Career Resource Center
For more information on these events and opportunities contact Mrs. Lauzier in the CRC (1102) or email email@example.com.
- Scholarship Opportunities:
- Chelsea Groton Bank Scholarship: $500 scholarship (April 15 deadline)
- Eva Virginia Smith Scholarship: Scholarship varies (April 23 deadline)
- Quinlan Family Award: Scholarship varies (April 23 deadline)
- Faith Trumbull Chapter DAR Scholarship: $500 scholarship (April 30 deadline)
- Peter Gallan Post 104 Scholarship: 2, $1000 scholarships (May 1 deadline)
- Norwich Rotary Scholarships: $1000 and $500 scholarships (May 1 deadline)
- Preston Parks and Recreation Award (Preston residents only): 5-$100 scholarships (May 3 deadline)
- Canterbury Lion's Club (Canterbury residents only): $1000 scholarship (May 17 deadline)
- Norwich Youth and Family Services Summer Youth Employment Program - work 15 to 25 hours per week for six weeks during the summer. Students must meet mandated eligibility requirements based on income.
- Three Rivers Community College Application Day - Tue., April 23. Review your application for the Fall 2019 semester. In order to receive a pass to attend, students must submit a completed application to the Career Center by Mon., April 22. See your counselor or the CRC for details.
FOR SENIORS ONLY- FREE Dining in the Brickview
Check in with Ms. Martin in the Bradlaw House Office on Tuesdays and Thursdays before 10 a.m.
You can not sign up other students, and you can not make a reservation for a future date.
Questions? Email Mrs. Farinha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thu., April 11
- Young Voters Society: 2:20 p.m. - Room 2113.
Sat., April 13
- Mountain Biking Club: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. - Mohegan Park. Please RSVP to Mrs. Croteau - email@example.com.
Tue., April 23
- Student Art Association: 2:20 p.m. - Room 8229.
Thu., April 25
- Class of 2021: 2:15 p.m. - Room 5011.
- Fishing Club: 2:15 p.m. - Room 5011.
- SAB: 2:20 p.m. - Room 2201.
Athletics: To view the athletics schedule visit nfawildcats.org
Playshop Presents Urinetown: 7 p.m., April 25-27 - Slater Auditorium.