Vaccination clinic for students – act now
NFA is pleased to partner with UCFS Healthcare to offer a COVID-19 vaccination clinic for any student 16 years of age and older. The first Pfizer dose will be administered Friday, May 7, between 9 am and noon. The second dose will be administered Friday, May 28, also between 9 am and noon. Shots will be administered in Norton Gymnasium.
If you are interested in signing up your student for this clinic, please take the following steps:
- Print and complete this form. (Hard copies are also available in the NFA Medical Center.)
- The form MUST BE returned to the Medical Center by 2 pm on Wednesday, May 5. The form may be dropped off in person or scanned and emailed to Tracy Loskant at email@example.com.
- Tracy will then schedule the appointment time. She will also provide passes to the students.
Parents/guardians do not have to be present for the clinic, but must sign the forms.
- There are no walk-in opportunities. This is by appointment only.
- Forms must be in by 2 pm on May 5. If not, an appointment cannot be scheduled.
If you have any questions, please contact the NFA Medical Center at (860) 425-5551.